WordPress slideshow plugin CCSlider WPPosted on Apr 7, 2013 in Blog, Wordpress Examples, Wordpress plugins | 0 comments
WordPress slideshow plugin CCSlider features
So what can you do with this WordPress slideshow plugin? Let’s list some of the features here:
- You can set custom transition parameters for each slide for instance.
- You can have a different caption position for every slide.
- You can have animated transitions on captions (or not, if you don’t want them).
- Each image in the list of slides can have a link pointing to an external website or internal page of your website.
- You can create a variety of slideshows and manage them from the manager panel.
- You can drag and drop to determine the slide order.
- You can use a shortcode for every slideshow and embed it where you want.
- You have the possibility to autoplay when a visitor is hovering over a slide.
- And so on.
Want to see this WordPress slideshow plugin in action? You can because we made a short video that gives you an idea of what you can do with this plugin. You can also see the WordPress slider plugin CCSlider demo page here if you want to see a live demo on the Net. But if you like video better, go ahead and watch the video.
WordPress slideshow plugin CCSlider video
Disclosure: Some of the links on the posts and pages of this website are so called "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission with which we keep this website running.
Download FREE graphics NOW!
Join our mailing list and we will send you free graphics!